11/01/2010

GPSMap Pro Android Monkey

Every night this week, and finally this weekend with the help of the Android Monkey, I feel like I squashed all the bugs in my application GPSMap, and put out a professional version: GPSMap Pro. I have added validation to all of the preferences, creating new placemarks, and updating placemarks.

If you get the Pro version, you get no advertising, an import from csv file feature, and highlighting the last selected placemark.

The Android Monkey helped me to make sure my application ran smooth. It allows you to exercise your application for a number of "events". I can be started to run 5000 events with a command like:

adb shell monkey -p com.appspot.wrightrocket.GPSMap -v 5000

1 comment:

Keith Wright said...

If you want to get GPSMap Pro, then download it from the market: GPSMap Pro.

About Me - WrightRocket

My photo

I've worked with computers for over 30 years, programming, administering, using and building them from scratch.

I'm an instructor for technical computer courses, an editor and developer of training manuals, and an Android developer.