10/16/2010

Mobile Twitter 40404

I can't believe I just found out about sending tweets to 40404 on my phone!
Wait there's more! Here's all you can do once you get your phone verified on twitter:

Twitter commands

Do more than Tweet! Send these commands to Twitter:

FOLLOW username
Start following a user
UNFOLLOW username
Stop following a user
ON/OFF
Turn all Tweet notifications on or off
ON/OFF username
Set Tweet notifications for a user on or off (you'll still be following them even if you set it to off)
GET username
Shows you the latest tweet from any user
RT username
Retweet a user's latest tweet
FAV username
Favorite a user's latest tweet
D username your-message
Send a direct message to a user

2 comments:

Keith Wright said...

It is not case sensitive which saves a lot of hassle on a phone

princehmd2 said...

princehmd2@gmail.com

About Me - WrightRocket

My photo

I've worked with computers for over 30 years, programming, administering, using and building them from scratch.

I'm an instructor for technical computer courses, an editor and developer of training manuals, and an Android developer.