9/24/2010

Android Applications To Pay For

I've only bought a few Android applications, but I've not been disappointed.

I love the new Swiftkey Keyboard. Never seen a keyboard predict text so well.

Titatium Backup is awesome, the free version works, but can become tedious since it doesn't automate the restore process.

I would pay for SetCPU, but being a member over at xda-developers.com, I got it for free!

Winds of Steel is still one of my favorite games.

Minisquadron has a very cool interface and is lots of fun.

When Angry Birds comes out with a full version, I'll probably buy it too!

No comments:

About Me - WrightRocket

My photo

I've worked with computers for over 30 years, programming, administering, using and building them from scratch.

I'm an instructor for technical computer courses, an editor and developer of training manuals, and an Android developer.